We are aware that several readers have been missing editions of their Profit Hunter and its e-letters due to mail providers filtering these into their junk mail box. We are talking to various email service providers to sort this out, but there is something that you can do to ensure delivery of our e-letters.
The first thing you can do is add the following email addresses to your address book.
(these are email addresses we use at Daily Profit Hunter to send your material)
In addition, here are some specific instructions for popular email providers on how to ensure that you receive your Profit Hunter newsletters:
To ensure that your Profit Hunter newsletters are delivered to your Gmail Inbox (not the Spam folder), you can instruct Gmail to filter it to your Inbox. Here's how:
- Open your Gmail inbox
- Click Create a filter Options (available under "Settings")
- Add @dailyprofithunter.com in the From box and click on Next Step
- Check the Never send it to Spam box and click on create filter
Please Note: Google has recently started to automatically divide the emails you receive under three tabs - Primary, Social and Promotions. So, after you've followed the steps given above, we'd request you to make just one more change in your inbox to ensure that all our emails, with our investment ideas, land right where you see them first - Your Primary Tab. Click Here for a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
If you're using Hotmail, you can ensure that your Daily Profit Hunter newsletters are delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your Safe List. Here's how:
- Log on and click the Mail tab to get into your mailbox.
- Click Options (it's over at the top right, next to Help).
- Click Junk e-Mail Protection.
- Select Safe List.
- In the space provided, enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent Profit Hunter newsletter.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
Alternatively, you can add the Profit Hunter "From" address to your Contacts list:
- Open your latest issue of Profit Hunter newsletter.
- Click the Save Address button. (It's over to the right in the line of options just above the e-mail.)
- Click OK.
To ensure that your Profit Hunter newsletters are delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox. Here's how:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header: make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter the address in the "From" line of your most recent Profit Hunter newsletter.
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
- Click the Add Filter button again.
If you're using Outlook 2003 for your e-mail, you can make sure your Profit Hunter newsletters are delivered to your Inbox by letting Outlook know you consider it safe. There are a few ways you can do this:
- Open any Profit Hunter newsletter, then add the sender or the sender's domain to your Safe List.
- Find the address in the "From" line of your most recent Profit Hunter newsletter and add it to Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book.
- Open any Profit Hunter newsletter, then select Mark as Not Junk
Many popular e-mail programs, including older versions of Outlook, Outlook Express, Eudora, and Netscape Mail, don't provide a convenient way for you to white-list the folks you want to receive e-mail from. If you're using this sort of e-mail system and you either aren't getting your Profit Hunter newsletters or want to make sure you continue to receive your e-letters in the future, you can do something about it.
Contact the customer service people or the Postmaster at the company that provides your e-mail or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that Profit Hunter newsletters are e-mail that you asked for and value. Ask them if they can white-list Profit Hunter. (Unfortunately, some e-mail systems don't allow white-listing.) If they do white-list, they'll probably ask you for some information about us. Here's what to tell them:
- Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give them the address in the "From" line of your most recent Profit Hunter newsletter.
Domain: If they need to know the domain we're mailing from, tell them this:
dailyprofithunter.co.in, IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Thank you for white-listing us! If you are having any difficulty in white-listing us, please write in to us with the details of the email service that you are using.